Dude am i getting a Dell?

Status
Not open for further replies.
spend less time critisizing his name and more time helping him.

the corsair 520 that krazy suggested is all youll ever need. even top end sli machines could run off it. and its cheap, with modular cabling for mess control. and hes right combo deal rocks XD

Sweet noobie, way to tell us what to do. It's called joking around, ever heard of it?

And if you neglacted to notice, I did give him positive input.

^ drool!!! I'd call that the perfect case if it had a removable motherboard tray

well the other bad part about it is that its all metal...so its gonna be one heavy case....which i really dont care about.

But im gonna have 5 fans in that case for now...if everything seems cool i might keep it that way or just add the extra fans for the heck of it to see how cool it can get.

well the other bad part about it is that its all metal...so its gonna be one heavy case....which i really dont care about.

But im gonna have 5 fans in that case for now...if everything seems cool i might keep it that way or just add the extra fans for the heck of it to see how cool it can get.

thats not bad.. i mean i lift weights a lot... so... a metal case isn't bad for me... anyways...

hmmm so it comes with 3 x 120
you can add 3 x 140 and a 120, apparantly one of the fans (not sure which gets in the way of the power supply (some types)

thats not bad.. i mean i lift weights a lot... so... a metal case isn't bad for me... anyways...

yep, i think this should be a case we should now be recommending to ppl...
it its not expensive compared to the antec p 180 and 900 and it serves the same amount of cooling and space. Its specialized to accomodate 8800 Ultra in SLI.

I just cant wait to get it...ill post pics for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom