best floor for computer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have mine sitting on top of a cork-board, the kind you'd put push-pins in. I just wanted a solid base for it to sit on, account of how heavy it is.

go ceramic, its not that pricey if you do it yourself, and is super easy, my dad used to do it for a living, but stoped as there wasnt enuf money in it anymore, as everyoen was doing it themselves now. itls keep your pc cold aswell.

I hate carpet. Can't wait until i can finally get out of this ragedy appartment and get my own place. Theres not going to be a single piece of carpet in it. Hardwood or concrete, maybe tile :p

you know your a computer nerd when you are getting floors based on static electricity! Jk of course. I would think that anything with minimal friction (hardwood, vinyl etc) would be best

If you ever watch carpet being torn up, you'll never want it in your residence. Carpet is a magnet for everything that is disgusting. Especially if you own tiny useless dogs that like to pee in the house on occassion (another reason i hate dogs). The flip side to the coin is that with tile and hardwood floors, theres nothing to keep the mounds of pet fur from freely making their way into every moving piece of electronics you own.

If you ever watch carpet being torn up, you'll never want it in your residence. Carpet is a magnet for everything that is disgusting. Especially if you own tiny useless dogs that like to pee in the house on occassion (another reason i hate dogs). The flip side to the coin is that with tile and hardwood floors, theres nothing to keep the mounds of pet fur from freely making their way into every moving piece of electronics you own.

yes there is constant vacumign will fix that lol, or u could shave your pet lol.

and besides the room i would have the computer in pets wouldnt be alowed.

What i dont get is that i can brush my cat 3 times a day and remove huge amounts of fur, then pet him and still brush off a ton of hair. I'm getting close to shaving him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom