Dude am i getting a Dell?

Status
Not open for further replies.
name change to l4M3Infamous
but seriously....you will get much more performance for your money...with overclocking

yeah i agree, hes gonna be able to oc that easily to 3.0 ghz and up
He just needs a case with good airflow and space and an aftermarket cooler.

Its up to him though.

name change to l4M3Infamous
but seriously....you will get much more performance for your money...with overclocking

h4h4, Lo1z

I agree. But overclock smart and safely. That way you get everything out of what you paid for. Make sure and check the highest voltage your memory recommends and how high of a Vcore you can run on your CPU. Don't go past those.

spend less time critisizing his name and more time helping him.

the corsair 520 that krazy suggested is all youll ever need. even top end sli machines could run off it. and its cheap, with modular cabling for mess control. and hes right combo deal rocks XD

the corsair 520 that krazy suggested is all youll ever need. even top end sli machines could run off it. and its cheap, with modular cabling for mess control. and hes right combo deal rocks XD

thank you!
and yes, ignore his name and help him...thats what were suppose to do.

For oc he wont even need to raise the voltage to get upto 3.0ghz...and thats a good oc and more than that isnt necessary.

Its up to him though!

correct.. and b4 he finds a stock PSU with more Watts and then say... this PSU is better... .i think you should know.. that Watts don't matter... its the amperage on the Dual or Single 12V Rails...

Thanks for all the suggestions thus far, but finally: What is a good Ocing case? I see from all the sigs that alot of people are using the antec 900.

correct.. and b4 he finds a stock PSU with more Watts and then say... this PSU is better... .i think you should know.. that Watts don't matter... its the amperage on the Dual or Single 12V Rails...

...and the brand.

For a really good case the:
Antec 900
Antec P180...or
Cooler Master 690 (its cheaper and has all the cooling you would want.
I just found this case, its new and i bought it.

Check out the gallery:
Cooler Master

Thanks for all the suggestions thus far, but finally: What is a good Ocing case? I see from all the sigs that alot of people are using the antec 900.

theres nothing really such thing as "overclocking cases" any case will do.. as long as they have a lot of AirFlow.. people here like the Antec 900 because of the 3 fans it has for extreme cooling.....

theres nothing really such thing as "overclocking cases" any case will do.. as long as they have a lot of AirFlow.. people here like the Antec 900 because of the 3 fans it has for extreme cooling.....

the CM 690 can accomodate upto 7 fans(4X140 fans) and the 8th fan(80mm) could be mounted behind the mobo tray...

Now thats what I call a cooling case!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom