Dude am i getting a Dell?

Status
Not open for further replies.
go with some ddr2 667mhz ram instead. use the stock cpu cooler. that would be the only money savers I can think of when you build a computer that definitely won't see any overclocking.

Well, a fairly new buddy of mine just came out of the computer nerd closet and said he will help me out with over clocking so maybe i will over clock in the future. any major brand preference for cases with built in power supplies or should i get a case and power supply separate?

NEVER i mean NEVER buy a PSU and Case already together... buy a separate PSU.. cuz its gonna crap on you if you get a stock one..

Actually the ultra cases come with fairly decent PSU's. They arent top of the line, but they definately arent crap. Just have to be careful with which one they actually come with.

Mine has been more than stable, but i'll be upgrading anyway just because it needs to go back into the case it came out of which now houses my 3 year old amd set up that im using for an htpc, also i really need better cable management.

Actually the ultra cases come with fairly decent PSU's. They arent top of the line, but they definately arent crap. Just have to be careful with which one they actually come with.

thats are just not worth it.
Just a get a decent case and a psu seperately.

How much powah should i shoot for?

p.s. I'm really sorry for all these asinine questions, but i am basicly pc-retarded :D

gpuraM.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom