Intel Demonstrates First 32nm Chip and Next-Generation Nehalem Processors

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm talking on max settings, if it can do that decently I'll be surprised, but I'm not calling you a liar, so don't take it that way.

of course I don't have any actualy proof that it can. but by all means if the rest of your system is up to par the 8800gtx should be able to handle that, or any game for a joke. I could also be wrong.

I'll be able to put it to the test next week when the true crysis demo comes out. I dont have oblivion as i was never really into the whole elder scrolls game. But atm it plays everything i own at max settings.

ah cool, be lookin forward to the results XD im curious now. you running the gts? i'm wondering if spending 650+ on the GTX next week is necessary. If you can floor games maxed out at that huge res with the GTS i could save a ton of cash.

since I've installed my 8800GTS it seems like its been like that. I've been looking for a game that slows the card down but can find nothing (apart from oblivion)

Just installed Medal of Honour: Airborne and at 1440x900 with everything on full and 16x AA and 16x AF it never goes below 60 fps....ever. And I installed Bioshock the other day and the card just laughs at that game.

TBH I don't see the point of the 8800GTX....unless you game at insanely high resolutions.

For MOH did you enable AA and AF through nvidias CP?
I just got the game and i didnt see that option in the setup.

Good question, I'm curious of that as well.

I'm sure we'll see some quad cores at fair prices. Maybe not right away, but after awhile, just like at the Q6600.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom