I'm Here Again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baez

Admin / Dev
Staff member
Hey guys I'm back. Been gone for a few months now (don't know if anyone noticed lol).

Not new of course but just posting to let everybody know I'm back to help everyone out again. Built my new comp a little while ago and I'll have the specs posted soon. Just really busy with school so I didn't have too much time for anything else. My load is way less this year though so I can do things like this again! :)

Hey cvb724
Welcome-to-TF.png

Glad to have you back. I remember seeing you around, before. So what are the specs of this new system, you got?

I actually already made my new sig for it but it's currently on my old comp with the specs you're looking at now. Need to grab it off that one first. It's a QX6700 based PC. I should have it in a couple days max :). I'll post pics and everything.

Great to have you back. There's been several old faces showing up of late. That's a good thing, though.

I actually already made my new sig for it but it's currently on my old comp with the specs you're looking at now. Need to grab it off that one first. It's a QX6700 based PC. I should have it in a couple days max :). I'll post pics and everything.
if your going to spend that much you might as well get the qx6850 for $60 more
Welcome!!
be seeing you around ;)

Welcome Back cvb724!

When did you leave? If it was a while back, somethings have changed. Like the swearing policy, tolerance policy, etc.

if your going to spend that much you might as well get the qx6850 for $60 more
Welcome!!
be seeing you around ;)

Couldn't I got it before the QX6850 existed!

I've been gone for maybe 5 months now. I think the last time it said I was on was mid February. Those new rules don't really apply to me anyways I was never really the vulgar type ;). Too old to get into online fights anymore haha. I'm sure most are still the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom