Dude am i getting a Dell?

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahaha, wow, upon a second look ncix has them beat on EVERYTHING! How is customer service and whatnot from there and are they bargain-able?

customer service is top notch. if the item is in the shipping is also excellent. and if you live further out west youll get it in no time. I'm in new brunswick so takes an extra couple days, no biggie. As for bargainable I don't quite catch what you mean. You can't haggle prices like a pawn shop or anything. No different from any other online retail store. If you can find the parts cheaper from a canadian online or walk in retail store you can pricematch. The Customer Care link in the top right of the page has more info on that. But as far as canadian shops they're pretty much number 1 ^^. Since most american shops won't ship to canada it's where I'll be buying my setup. That includes NCIXUS. why would the us branch ship to canada when thats where their main branch is located ^^.

Well by bargainable i mean "can ya throw in vista if i buy this $1500.00 system?" or something along those lines..

hm, not sure. They have plenty of combo deals. If you buy this, you get this much off this other item etc etc. youd have to ask customer support. They usually reply the next buisness day. but its not like you're talking to a sales clerk in person. Like most other online stores, place your order, and they deliver it. usually you dont even talk to anyone.

As per that system i pieced together real quick its great for overclocking. and great if you dont want to overclock at all. I didnt figure youd be overclocking so I didnt bother throwing in any aftermarket cooling. and you can go with any of the cheaper asus p5k motherboards. they're all good. and for the most part cheaper than the gygabit p5 boards. if you wanted cheaper ram that still works good you can get the Corsair XMS2 800 DDR2 ram. instead of the g.skill or crucial.

you could always save more cash by getting a 17 or 19" monitor. they're as cheap as dirt these days. and grab one of the smaller seagate hard drives. if you don't need that much space. I say seagate but thats just because I've always used them, never once had a problem, and they're all well priced.

and cbit is suicide for your wallet. lol

~edit~ Computer builds listed by price range

its a guide in the tutorial sticky. Shows you good builds in all the different price ranges. Just keep in mind you get what you pay for. If you want to spend Half the amount of money that is usually spent on a Gaming pc that wants to play the new games, most times out of 10 youll get Half the performance. ^^

mm only problem is hes in canada, clubit, newegg, zipzoomfly wont ship to canada. sucks cuz clubit has some killer prices.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom