Post Your Setup!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nhlrocker

In Runtime
Picture024.jpg

100_2837.jpg

Here are mine, pardon the fuzzy images as I only have a decent camera phone. Also These pictures don't do it justice as the blue lighting looks a lot better in real life.

Attachments

• 0913072131.jpg
    0913072131.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 95
  • 0918071552.jpg
    0918071552.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 94
  • 0918071553.jpg
    0918071553.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 109
Works great honestly heh. I love having it! it holds drinks in there really snug so I don't worry about it.

ah!!! ive been looking all over for a cup/lighter 5.25 bay. where did you get yours?? I love to have a good smoke while fraggin it out!

try xoxide.net

or you can try petrastechshop

or thinkgeek.com

heh, I've seen that everywhere, even at my microcenter...

the lighter addition is bad imo since it doesn't fit with a door on the case

I got mine from Xoxide.com and also yes the lighter does fit in my case and let me door close all the way.

Whats wrong with a table and a regular butane lighter? Some gadgets just seem kind of pointless. Reminds me of the old VW cupholders that popped out of the console ABOVE THE RADIO. Great engineering there. *bump* oops, coke in the radio.

Whats wrong with a table and a regular butane lighter? Some gadgets just seem kind of pointless. Reminds me of the old VW cupholders that popped out of the console ABOVE THE RADIO. Great engineering there. *bump* oops, coke in the radio.

its cool to have something like that...

also, it clears up confusion at lans when you don't know which drink is yours (bawls on the left... or on the right? that is the question)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom