typing my pw everytime i restart my pc?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CPonder14

In Runtime
How do i turn that option off?

I just want it too boot up without having to type in the pw to start windows. I am the only one using this pc, and i am the administrator.

Go into control panel, then user accounts, then change an account and then just click on your account which gives you a list of options, you can then change password or take the password off completely(i think)

Start>Run>Control userpassword2

From there jsut check the box that require password. Done.

Then another person, friend or family, can come on and see and use your PC without any restrictions.

It is advised to have a password set. That way even if you get hacked they still have to get by your password.

I am the only one that uses my PC. But yet i have it password protected. Not even my wife knows the password. This is for later on when my daughter gets older and starts to use a PC. That way i know my PC;s are protected and she cant get on to do whatever she wants without my consent.

Then another person, friend or family, can come on and see and use your PC without any restrictions.

It is advised to have a password set. That way even if you get hacked they still have to get by your password.

I am the only one that uses my PC. But yet i have it password protected. Not even my wife knows the password. This is for later on when my daughter gets older and starts to use a PC. That way i know my PC;s are protected and she cant get on to do whatever she wants without my consent.
i agree with you 100%

I'd install net framework 1.1 sp1 if your problem is windows is always going to the logon screen at boot up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom