how do i cool my pc down???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, if it needs it, blow the dust off the components. The dust is a really good insulator.

Ya fans are very cheap and worth it. You sould just spend a little bit of money before your over heating probleam gets worse.

hey i live in india nothing for 2 bucks and i really really dont have any money cause iu just bought this pc

eek... i guess you can use a regular fan... its just that.. i would never use a table fan to cool off my PC its just not me :p i mean me going back to a CPU fan is a big step lol.. but i guess you can use it. Wait.. also you said that u bought it? why dont u just call them up and say to them "listen this computer is overheating and you guys gotta do somthing" they send u some case fans... there u go, got urself some new fans. I mean there is a warenty on it right?

then call em up, tell them my computer is overheating, and then ask them what can u do.. They will prob say we can send u some more case fans. There you go.

Re: "hail storm...."

ATIRAGEPRO said:
Linthium Ion is a small device desinged originally for socket 7 (32bit ZIF) processors, that had to stay on for long periods of time. Like workgroup servers. What it does, is it sends negative waves of energy (or something) every 16th of a second. They really just call it a 'Chip Cooler', but that's the technical term for one since it has time released energy resembles a Duracell battery... I for one don't know allot about them, but i do know that i bought one. And F*** was it cold!:cool:

this sounds kewl, where can u buy one of these things from and at wat cost?

i just found an old intel fan which i took off from my last computer.now where do i fix this on my mobo??

I am having some over heat problem as well. Actually, there was one case fan I didn't use cuz I couldn't find the PSU cables for that fan. My case is in my signature, does anyone know how to connect the case fan on the side panel?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom