dvd burning

Status
Not open for further replies.

DAVID_15

In Runtime
what is the best program to burn dvds and which is better dvd-r + or dvd-r - to burn the dvd on?

Im using DVD X Copy but also installed DVD X COPY XPRESS which u can only install if u have DVD X COPY. i only use the xpress because it only uses 1 disk. the original uses two cds but claims that it is better quality. but i think Xpress is the exact same thing. but note that these programs will not burn the main menu. so it will just start as the movie.

about dvd-r and dvd+ r. it depends what your dvd burner can burn. u have to find out if it burns + or -. but some new computers. for example my Sony, is capable of burning both dvd-r and dvd+ r. I use dvd-r because it is cheaper and more dvd players can play dvd-r..

DVD shrink is better than DVDXCOPY. You can actually edit your movie, eliminate menus, extras, etc.... It is also free (do a google search). As for the media, DVD-R are recognized by a larger number of DVD players (although they burn slower 4X).

DVD X COpy. I love it. i dled it and I burn all my movie DVD's with that. If you wanna burn programs... try alochol 120% thats good if u wanna like take somthing off a dvd liek a game and put it on ur computer... so you dont need the disc anymore to play. But if you wanna burn like programs.. i would get nero 6 ultra editon.

MESSAGE TO KAYLIE

IF YOU ARE USING DVD X COPY XPRESS
AND YOU ARE COPYING ILLEGALY, FILMS ETC

AND YOU ARE ON THE INTERNET, DVD X COPY / XPRESS
WILL UPGRADE UR DVDRW TO AN OUT OF DATE FIRMWARE
AND YOUR DVDRW WILL NO LONGER BURN

JUST A WARNING....................................................

DVD Shrink IS GREAT! EASIEST PROG TO USE WHO AGREES?

p4c800e3200 said:
MESSAGE TO KAYLIE

IF YOU ARE USING DVD X COPY XPRESS
AND YOU ARE COPYING ILLEGALY, FILMS ETC

AND YOU ARE ON THE INTERNET, DVD X COPY / XPRESS
WILL UPGRADE UR DVDRW TO AN OUT OF DATE FIRMWARE
AND YOUR DVDRW WILL NO LONGER BURN

JUST A WARNING....................................................

DVD Shrink IS GREAT! EASIEST PROG TO USE WHO AGREES?

How do you know that?

yeah.... i think it happened to me too...but i never made a copy of a dvd illegally! Now i understand why my dvd burner always gets an error at half way of burning. I had DVD X Copy (not express) (trial version i think)... and whenever buring a dvd i get errors. I ruined about 5 dvd discs doin that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom