My PC crashed when running Orthos!

Status
Not open for further replies.

anthegreat

Baseband Member
Last time, i oced my E6750 to 3.4Ghz at BIOS 1.4325v, @ CPUZ is 1.392v
it ran well during the game-Oblivion, but i tried to run orthos, it failed after 2 hours or so....
then i tried to put my PC to stability, i oced mine to 3.2Ghz at the same v.core value...this time...it crashed!!!!!

have a look at the link...and u will see. im afraid that my CPU was burnt...so dats why its soo unstable
--> ????wat is it????? a bug??

when I clicked the link I got

vozForums.com là diễn đàn tiếng Việt số 1 về chủ đề phần cứng máy tính. Với hàng trăm thành viên mới và hàng ngàn bài viết mới mỗi ngày.

Hãy đăng ký thành viên để tham gia vào cộng đồng vOz và để có thể truy cập tới toàn bộ các tính năng của diễn đàn.

ĐĂNG KÝ MỘT TÀI KHOẢN MIỄN PHÍ.

Nếu bạn gặp khó khăn trong quá trình đăng ký, hãy liên lạc với chúng tôi để được trợ giúp.

and a login box...

anyways, if you think you burnt your CPU physically, take off the heatsink and look... is it blackened or browned? no? your fine...

if it gets to the point where heat kills it, then it'll die not just be unstable...

raise your voltage more until its stable, orthos and prime95 are to check if your CPU is rock solid, they dont have to be that stable, but be prepared for BSOD's and crashes

That quote translates to:

vozForums.com be No. 1 Vietnamese forum about computer hardware topic. With hundreds new members and thousands of written papers novum is daily..
Subscribe to member to muscle in on vOz community and to might access gets to forum's quality #Plus overall..
ĐăNG Writes A gratuitous bank account..
If you be in a quagmire in the course of subscription, get in touch with us to get assisted.

not a really good RAm for Ocers...but i got rippoff...@ newegg they sell for $80 but then in Vietnam they charged me up to $122...i thought its gonna be a good RAM..but too bad....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom