Case layout

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the top 3 fans installed.

Here's a pic of them all running:
PC-A70_fans_running_s.jpg

It looks much better in real life than in the photo. Probably because the photo is a bit grainy.

The noise of all eight fans is still extremely low, that I can't hear them over the hard drives.

BTW, my PC in its current case is sitting behind it. I attatched all the fans to a single molex connector, hidden behind the motherboard tray

Also, if you look at the motherboard tray, I have masked the areas where I want to cut holes, to put the wires through. But the penciled areas are only rough sketches so far.

Here is the side panel, with masking tape approximately where the window outline might be:
case_side_masked_s.jpg

What are people's thoughts on that shape window?

hmm i didnt even see that window pic earlier...
well, it looks wierd right now cos of the tape...but it should look much better after the finish.

It looks kinda odd, but it shapes up right!

Before I cut the holes in the motherboard tray, or in the side panel, I'll need to find out what kind of rubber trim I can get.
There is a Clark Rubber centre close to where I live though

hey apok i need some advice since your case is gonna have A LOT of fans...
This is the case im getting
Newegg.com - COOLER MASTER RC-690-KKN1-GP Black SECC/ ABS ATX Mid Tower Computer Case - Retail

It comes with 3 stock fans (you can have upto 7,2 exhaust) and i have 2 additional fans.

Now ill be oc my cpu to about 3.0 ghz with the acfp, i will also be getting the 8800 ultra since i found a really good deal for it.

Now where would it be most effective to have fans in that case?

And btw, I wonder how long its gonna take to finish your build...be patient, your doing good so far... you pc might be the number 1 rated for the amount of work put into it.

if you can speak to some one who works with automotive glass they can normally get there hands on such rubber trim.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom