AMD Rumoured to Unveil AMD Phenom X3 with Three Cores

Status
Not open for further replies.
i bet you anything they run slower then duel cores, they be caught up in to much complicated math, think of it as the cell proccesor for the ps3 its got 7 cores and is sufering the same problem, its using all its proccesing power just to figure its self out, because software isnt created to be devided un evenly.

i bet you anything they run slower then duel cores
I doubt it.

think of it as the cell proccesor for the ps3 its got 7 cores and is sufering the same problem, its using all its proccesing power just to figure its self out, because software isnt created to be devided un evenly.
I think that would have a lot more to do with the fact that there are so many cores, rather than just having an odd number.

Well the first thing is to create something that can be supported and thats better than whats already out.

If these new phenoms arent better than the intel dual cores or quads and if the price is around the same, i dont see why people would go for them...unless your a fanboy.

Well the first thing is to create something that can be supported and thats better than whats already out.

If these new phenoms arent better than the intel dual cores or quads and if the price is around the same, i dont see why people would go for them...unless your a fanboy.
keyword is if

I've never really been a fan of AMDs but these new processors might be worth looking into. I guess time and benchmarks will tell us if AMD has what it takes to get back in the lead. I have a feeling they are going to have a hard time beating the Q6600 for that 300~ range processor.

AMD GT Player shut up talkin' **** about stuff you don't know about. Just ask yourself: do I have as much CPU knowledge as AMD? The answer will probably be no... So don't criticize a product that has not even been brought out yet...

AMD GT Player shut up talkin' **** about stuff you don't know about. Just ask yourself: do I have as much CPU knowledge as AMD? The answer will probably be no... So don't criticize a product that has not even been brought out yet...
Yes PLZ!
we already know of your decision, whether or not we support it is another topic, but PLZ quit worshipping the phenoms, you and wildside...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom