Question about this Sunbeam case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blitersety

Daemon Poster
Newegg.com - Sunbeam Transformer IC-TR-US-BK Black Steel ATX Full Tower Computer Case 450W Power Supply - Retail

In the specs list, it mentions 80mm and 120mm fan options but doesn't say if they're included or not, nor do any of the product pics hint as to whether or not the fans are included. Does anyone know?

I would hate to buy the case only to find out that it didn't inclade fans and have to wait another 3-4 days (to order the fans and have them delivered) before being able to install anything. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

they are included. we picked one up at work, we where never able to sell it, one becasue its ugly, and 2 it is very load and i mean very loud, like on max my case will sound like a small hair drier, i would say this thing is a dust buster on noise level. its got 5 80mm fans and 1 120mm fan. you can do beter then that trust me. go for this.

Newegg.com - COOLER MASTER RC-690-KKN1-GP Black SECC/ ABS ATX Mid Tower Computer Case - Retail

a few members just noticed this case, and we aume its fairly new, go for it if not i like this,
Newegg.com - XCLIO A380BK Fully Black High Gloss Finish SECC 1.0mm thickness ATX Full Tower Computer Case - Retail

Newegg.com - XCLIO A380BK Fully Black High Gloss Finish SECC 1.0mm thickness ATX Full Tower Computer Case - Retail

wow that is a sick case, i like it... ALOT! Those are the biggest fans ive ever seen on a case (stock). lol a 250mm side fan!

I just used that sunbeam case.

IT RULES.

very sturdy. great lights.. yes. it rules. Comes with a sweet green cathode that mounts behind the front open area as well.

The case comes with 3 80mm fans, all blue LED. The rear 120 is NOT led AND there is room (if you take the front panel off, you'll see it) for a front 120mm fan.

this case is good for wire management too.

I'm definitly using it when i rebuild mine and maybe some other's here and there. Awesome price for a great case. (in this pic, the rear is blue led because i bought a TT one. I think it'd look cool to have the front 120mm blue led too. (it's right beind the green cathode). It'd make for some nice contrast :) )

EDIT: 5 80mm fans? wtf? But yeah, beside from it being awesome, it is very loud. And it's not ugly. lol.. this thing looks great.

7-1.jpg

I just used that sunbeam case.

IT RULES.

very sturdy. great lights.. yes. it rules. Comes with a sweet green cathode that mounts behind the front open area as well.

The case comes with 3 80mm fans, all blue LED. The rear 120 is NOT led AND there is room (if you take the front panel off, you'll see it) for a front 120mm fan.

this case is good for wire management too.

I'm definitly using it when i rebuild mine and maybe some other's here and there. Awesome price for a great case. (in this pic, the rear is blue led because i bought a TT one. I think it'd look cool to have the front 120mm blue led too. (it's right beind the green cathode). It'd make for some nice contrast :) )

EDIT: 5 80mm fans? wtf? But yeah, beside from it being awesome, it is very loud. And it's not ugly. lol.. this thing looks great.

7-1.jpg

Ok aside from looking sweet, it is incredibly loud and the case is no good.

i really don't mind sound at all. I don't like things being quite.

I hate when people generalize stuff.

"OH! the case is loud. It must suck in every other category as well"

If you don't mind noise, get the case.

====

Lol @ that xclio...things are massive. But i really don't like how it looks =/

OK well it's still going to be a while before I order all the parts for my new comp but thanks for all of your suggestions. As far as the noise goes.... is that during load, or all the time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom