Rate the Wire Management Above You!

i never knew you could change that ;) this threads stayed surprisngly on topic

ok i took your advice and did some arraging this is all i could do:

Picture006.jpg

Picture005.jpg

i think i might get a 5.25 to 3.5 bay converter and put my hdd in the bottom slot
and then the cables will be looser and ill just hide them in there lol

so what do you think

zip tie the spare molex on the bottom left to the line so it doesn't hit anything or damage something

good job pushing some of that junk into the drive bays, but why is there a big white wire crossing across the entire mobo? looks terrible that way...

anyways, great work, the cathode looks better now since it barely illuminates the wiring

I'll be posting my setup sometime tonight as well :p

EDIT:

here are the pictures, sorry about the blurriness 3 mp + shaky hands + cramped under a table = bad

anyways, they are both oriented kinda weird since I'm looking upside down on my computer... anways

DSC00624.jpg

DSC00623.jpg

I realize that its not great, but its a work in progress since I'm not done working on my computers internals (ie. buying 120mm fans...)

EDIT AGAIN:

holy crap, look at that mess of wires in the back 0_0

i cant show u guys my computer case, it will embarass me too much, sry.

commandercup, what camera did u use? Because u were either shaking because of the cold, or ur sharpness needs adjustment.

lol, like I said, its a 3 mp camera, my hands shake 0_0 and I was taking it with the camera against the table (holding it out without being able to see/steady it)

I'll take some better ones with my other 7 mp camera later

Back
Top Bottom