Speaker system shakin up the whole dorm!

Status
Not open for further replies.
On my seagate drives it says the warranty is void if the drive experiences in excess of 350G...so I would imagine some speakers are fine.

Is it just me or does it sound WAY WAY WAY better once you turn on CMSS-3D and pick "stereo surround"? for me its much louder, and the sub is like twice as punchy/bassy, its great:D

That might interfere with some other sounds, making them sound awful as it would make some music sound better..double edged thing.

I repeat, I seriously doubt sound will cause a hard drive failure, seeing as how they have sound shields anyway.

I lived in a dorm 2 years and really hate people like you...

haha for real. back when i lived in a dorm. both of my neighbors were music/xbox live addicts. so it was a constant rap music from one side, and yelling/screaming from the other.

LOL why is that? I like to share my music, and my neighbors enjoy the sound.

cause its annoying, the dorm walls are thin enough as it is. If you want music just buy a decent headset not some crazy *** speaker system where the bass can be felt in a nearby 50 foot radius. Your neighbors might enjoy it but ill bet you 100 bucks ones who can also feel the bass curse you for it.

haha for real. back when i lived in a dorm. both of my neighbors were music/xbox live addicts. so it was a constant rap music from one side, and yelling/screaming from the other.

yup...pretty fking annoying...especially if its the stereotypical mainstream rap music

The walls here are really thick and are "close" to soundproof. But its not shakeproof though so shaking the wall or floor are more noticeable than the heavy sound.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom