Alienware without the price tag!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deadpixel

Daemon Poster
Alienware Case for 79.99 w/ 700watt psu is actually a pretty good deal lol.

But hurry up because this dela wont last long!

Woot : One Day, One Deal (SM)

Alienware_MJ-12_Mid-Tower_ATX_Case_with_700_Watt_Power_SupplyxmcStandard.jpg

Alienware_MJ-12_Mid-Tower_ATX_Case_with_700_Watt_Power_Supply1ohDetail.jpg

A Regal Alien

OK, geeks. The moment of decision has arrived. Every time we run a pre-built PC up in this mug, you come swarming out of the woodwork to insist to one and all that you could build a better PC for less. You snidely sneer that only Grandmas and n00bz would ever let Dell or HP build their PC for them. You disdainfully disparage the very idea of pre-built PCs as a pathetic crutch for the technologically impaired. You talk and talk and talk.

Now it's time for action. For calling bluffs. For separating the geeks from the wanna-geeks.

Now it's time for the Alienware MJ-12 700-Watt Workstation Case.

The beings at Alienware brought every point of their extraterrestrial IQ's to bear on the MJ-12 case, loading it with more bells and whistles than a cathedral full of parakeets. 700 mighty watts of power undergird big rear and front mounted fans (120mm and 92 mm, respectively). Behind the locking front door, you'll find four hot-swappable drive bays, built for easy access and screwless upgrading. USB, FireWire, headphone, and microphone jacks are right out in front, too. With this kind of power supply and cooling ability, you'd best bring some serious graphics. Take it up to NVIDIA SLI, if you dare. No skin off the MJ-12's nose.

Of course, this is all assuming that your walk matches your talk. And don't even try to weasel out of it with some limp whinge about how Alienware is owned by HP and is therefore lame. Are you prepared to stop trolling and start modding? Or did your typing fingers write a check that your skillz can't cash? The Alienware MJ-12 700-Watt Workstation Case is ready when you are.
Warranty: 90 days

Features:

* Black powder coated side and top panels and a front-mounted perforated metal intake grille make this workstation chassis look at home in any environment
* Locking front and side panels conceal front I/O ports and drive bays to provide multiple levels of system security
* Front door folds neatly to the side for easy access to front ports and drive bays
* Convenient Front-Accessible Ports - The new Alienware chassis was designed to provide as much convenience as possible by featuring numerous front-accessible ports.
* Enhanced Ventilation - promotes optimal ventilation, including a front grill that allows improved airflow throughout the inside of the workstation case enabling lower system temperatures, in turn producing increase power and performance.
* Thermally Advantaged Design – Rear 120mm and Front Mounted 92mm Fans
* Easy Installation and Maintenance – Screw less design for trouble-free upgrading
* Three 5.25" bays
* Optional hot-swap hard disk drive module supporting up to four hard drives
* Front Panel Ports – 1 Fire wire, 2 USB 2.0, 1 Headphone jack, 1 Microphone jack
* Dimensions – (W) 7.5” x (D) 17.5” x (H) 16.3
* Type – ATA 12V 2.0
* Continuous Power – 700 Watts
* Maximum Power – 760 Watts
* Output – +12V1@13A/18A, +12V2@18A, +12V3@16, +12V4@8, - 12V@0 . 5A, +5VSB@2A
* Protection – Over Voltage Protection, Over Current Protection, Short Circuit Protection, No Load Operation
* Visit Alienware.com for more information

As above the psu will more than likely be rubbish and not up to the job, i mean you can spend more than that case costs on a psu alone! i wouldnt buy it

The cooler master 690 is sweet and has got a great price tag.

yeah thanks.
I just found it, i guess its a new case and just came out.
I already bought it and its cheaper at Zipzoomfly....im excited to configure that case...i will post pics for sure in the wire management thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom