Pics of my new PC!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice build, looks good too

I cant resist asking this but why a 7600? why not a 7900 at least? not much difference in price!?
I went with the 7600GT bcuz i got it for $89CAD, regular $135. And all I play is CS1.6.

look at the wire management thread in the over clocking forum.

Study those pictures, read some of the links, and then that should give you plenty of idea's to hide them wires :D

yeah. in my case i try to make it neat but coz of gtx and thich *** 24 pin connector. its too hard wih my smallish vase

That's one thing about Gigabyte motherboards: for dual channel to work, you have to place them side by side which gives very, very little clearance between the two RAM modules. I have the same setup too, but I guess heat is not much of an issue because my PC is still ticking after 3 years.

Is that fan and heatsink stock? I can barely see the sticker that's in the middle of the fan, but it looks like Intel. If so, that's a huge fan Intel has provided. That's good for cooling.

The only thing you have to be concerned about is the length of the cables you have in there. If they're too short, there's nothing you can as far as rerouting the wires goes. My wiring and cabling is similar to yours, but airflow is not compromised. My system is still running cool so no worries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom