Is this a good deal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jewels

In Runtime
Somehow Scan are selling a 7900GTX for £117.49 which surprised me. Would I be stupid if I decided to buy it? I think I'm being slightly impulsive because I didn't even think they were for sale anymore, and I just want the card for some reason. I mean I don't game currently due to having a 7600GS, and I said I'd wait to buy the 8700GTS next year when I actually do plan to play games, but they'd be more expensive than £118 (considering 8600GTS prices are still around £150).

Computer hardware and software at amazing prices, available online from Scan Computers UK

The 7900GTX is still going for double that price, over here in the US. So that's definitely a nice deal.

I'm actually somewhat sceptical considering the price; it makes me feel as if something might be wrong it, because it's not exactly ebay.

Scan.co.uk can be trusted. It doesn't say anywhere that it is a refurbished or OEM.

wow... thats cheap. you could buy it and sell it for a profit... thats a heck uva a deal...

That's really something: a UK retailer almost matching one of the lowest prices offered in the US.

On second thought I probably won't buy it, because I simply don't need it. I won't let impulse cost me that much money just for novelty, even if it's a good deal. I didn't buy an X1950XT for £105, so this shouldn't be any different. I'll wait until the games I want to play are actually released first before I do anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom