Thermaltake Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are some pretty good reviews on this case, and I also know some people that have the case that love it. Overall its a good case, pretty quiet, lots of room to work with...
I would probably get the Antec 900 over it tho.

Its an awesome case. I have it. It runs very quiet. Great airflow too. I personally don't like the look of the 900 but that is up to you. I can tell you though that the Thermaltake Armor is a great case and I am very happy with it.

There are some pretty good reviews on this case, and I also know some people that have the case that love it. Overall its a good case, pretty quiet, lots of room to work with...
I would probably get the Antec 900 over it tho.

again I recommend the Thermaltake armor over the Antec 900, reasons why:

1. The build quality of the Antec 900 is crap, feel the flimsy side, you can punch a hole right through it, but you definately cant with a thermaltake armor

2. Thermaltake armor is a full tower case meaning more space for the heat to dissapate in and more space for all your stuff

3. Thermaltake armor is only slightly more expensive then a antec 900 now

4. Antec 900 looks like crap imho

I actually had this case before and it got GREAT reviews and has 8 stock case fans!. It does have its flaws thought:

1. The LED lights tend to die out incredably fast

2. The beautiful piano gloss paint is EASILY scratched and do I mean easily, I scratched it within the first day of opening it out of the box!

3. The side door is really hard to open/close , I say the thermaltake armor is the best side door ever, you can open/close it in less then a second!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom