Tuniq tower or zalman with Q6600

Status
Not open for further replies.
tuniq definitely! great cpu cooler. keeps my q6600 at 39c idle, low fifties load. make sure u get a g0 q6600 aswell.

Really? I'm suprised at that. Even in the UK, your average Joe on the street will defend the use of imperial measurements.

It turns out that for scientific purposes, everything is metric, but buying fruit or a steak etc, is often by imperial.

Farenheit is an interesting one though. Most people in the UK are reasonably comfortable with it, but no one ever uses it. It seems to be a solely US thing.

Anyway, I'm happy with either, it just helps to be consistent :rolleyes:. That said, If I see another US steam chart with ridiculous units like 'BTUs per lb'...

oh sorry, got waaaay off topic.

maybe we should just use degrees kelvin and be done with it. heaps better than the other 2 measurements

Nah. That would cost money to change school books, educate the public, etc. If it aint broke don't fix it I say.

You say that, but wasn't it a metric/imperial error that caused the hubble telescope lens to be incorrectly ground?
And its not such a big thing, happened in the UK without a hitch. The only problem is constantly digging out old texts with everything in ftlbs/s.
Anyway all modern US engineering texts are in SI already.

80 degrees in your room? That can't be comfortable.

My tuniq 's been good. My room temp is 23-25 C. My temps idle at 34. Load ave. 57. My cores usually go 34,34, 31,32 idle. 57,57,54,53 load. It hasn't been bad for me and I'm only using AS5, not MX-1.

I remember seeing some benchies comparing the HSF's performances and then another comparing the pastes. I'm not about to hunt them down in the forum though. I'll let someone else do that.

do you live in california? The temperature is pretty steaming hot but its cooling down. Having my room constantly at 23-25 C really jacks up the energy bills big time.

my rooms freakin hot. i dont know the temps but lets say if its 90* F outside, it'll be aruond 100* F inside + humidity. i dont know if its the comp. thats generating the extra heat, but yeah. in addition, my room has no windows+no air. the only source of air i have is the space between my door and my floor. so thats about half an inch worth of air coming in and out.

do you live in california? The temperature is pretty steaming hot but its cooling down. Having my room constantly at 23-25 C really jacks up the energy bills big time.

No I live in Hong Kong and I guarantee you the temps are worse here than California. I don't have to pay bills either so I understand if you need to save on energy as my AC is on the whole time when I'm home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom