Ram MOBO help pls

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah no way im ditchin the speakers haha. yeah the vista will be fine. 400 aint bad, thats enough for the processor i need XD

the corsair ram you have picked out is the CAS4 version and will hold its own against other ram in the same price range. if its cheaper than the other highly recommended sets (crucial, patriot extreme, GSkill (pffft)) then i would suggest it.
basically, out of those companies (and yes im sure there are others that belong in there), any good low latency ddr2 800 will pretty close in performance.
i think on the website you have posted, the patriot extreme is the cheapest, then xms2, then ballistix, then gskill HZ. i only have personal experience with the HZ and XMS2C4, and i definitely suggest the corsair out of those two.

yeah i checked the site you gave me i'm gonna order the q6600 from there lol no way im gonna gamble on gettin a b3 and paying 40$ more for it lol. And abotu the ram I'm not worried about pricing. I wan't performance and overclockability, seeing as way down the road ill be looking into water cooling so I won't be so limited by temp.

40% gain? thats ridiculous lmao! ok so noty there lol. Maybe if I won the lotto. So the corsair 620 Is a good psu? i think it's cheaper as well. Maybe i'll get that then. I just wasn't sure abotu wattage with future watercooling, overclocking, cathode's and led's and maybe a few cool peripherals from thinkgeek.com lol (they got some stellar stuff.. little bit pricey though.. The USB drink chiller looks sick tho haha)
Just took a look at that case and it looks pretty mean O.O I like it for sure. and lol no ventilation problems with that one XD the new cooler master is pretty much solid, with a vent on top and bottom. Looks like i'll be switching case again lol.
22" is a good size anyway lmao still a nice jump from a 17" and i could sell my current monitor to my old man for 100$ and get the samsung at 2/3 price XD and that's kinda good too cause I tend to like samsung products anyway. Usually pretty **** good quality. I know the cellphone and tv i had/have kicked/kick a$$.

the samsung 226bw is clearly a high quality monitor but it usually hangs around $300, while the chemei and sceptre 22'' widescreens usually hang around $200

Yeah b1gapl showed me those patriots, great price. I haven't heard well of those though. Don't go for G skill hz as the price has flown up. Crucial ballistix looks good for 100 and a chunky mir.

the only thing is I'm up here in canada, isnt newegg all US pricing? And the shippign will cost an arm and a leg wont it? I'll check out the ballistics then if there isnt any drop in OC potential. dont wanna be held back by my ram XD I havent even looked at tuniq. was gonna go with the same stacker you've got, over the antec900 i was planning, just for the extra room.

the only thing is I'm up here in canada, isnt newegg all US pricing? And the shippign will cost an arm and a leg wont it? I'll check out the ballistics then if there isnt any drop in OC potential. dont wanna be held back by my ram XD I havent even looked at tuniq. was gonna go with the same stacker you've got, over the antec900 i was planning, just for the extra room.

Oh ****, newegg only ships to U.S. Maybe zipzoomfly will go to canada, I'm not sure. I've heard the ballistix are good I don't have firsthand experience though. The stacker OWNS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom