Hp Dv9548us

Status
Not open for further replies.

massacreinfallx

Fully Optimized
Was at circuit city tonight and saw this really great laptop as mentioned in the title, it's design was flawless with the most vivid display ive ever seen. Puts my Macbook Pro to shame IMO. I want it, everything looks good, 2GB Ram, Intel Core 2 duo, 200GB HD. Only thing i was wondering was, how well would it handle mid level games? Its got the Nvidia GeForce 8600 GM GPU with 256mb dedicated. and the CPU is the Core 2 T5250, which i know is pretty low end. Whats your guy's oppinion? Is there another notebook in the series with the same design but better CPU? Im in love with the thing lol. Thanks in advance.

I"ll check it out. Thanks for the replys, your really ontop of it everything lol. Yeah im pretty much stuck deciding if i want another notebook and do light gaming or to just build a full blown gaming PC again.

heh...It comes down to portability/light gaming, and not so much portability/heavy gaming. If the laptop had a stronger CPU, then it should be able to do medium gaming.

Yeah, im not even going anywhere outside my house with my computer. I just like the fact i can take it anywhere in the house i want to lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom