Extra $, i wanna accesorize my baby

Status
Not open for further replies.

kizzeith

In Runtime
I have a few extra bucks, and i am currently pleased with my system. Therefore I dont want to buy any performance enhancing parts right now. What I do want, are ridiculous accessories that are cool...one thing ive been trying to find is a dc plug that is mounted in a 5 1/4" bay. You know, its like the power sources in most cars. Where can I find that? I wanna be able to use automobile devices in my pc!

And if anyone else has some ideas for cool mods, im all ears!

Thanks

What about those bar light things?? Those are really cool? Or you might as well get some more light up fans- Keep you system cool and make it look nice!

-Eric

wat's the first one up top in this picture?

is that a touchscreen or sumthin? cuz taht thing looks pimp... i want one :-D and how much is one?
is that in a car?! :confused:
1.jpg

No thats the thermaltake fan controller and cpu temperature monitor. It monitors 4 temps and controls 4 fans. probably runs around 30 or 40 bucks unless thats the hardcano its about 60.

That is the ThermalTake HardCano 12, my friend. The new model, and it looks SWEET! It's in my "To Buy" list at newegg, and if the page ever loads (lovely 26.4kbps connection, tyvm QUEST! [insert rave/rage/rant icon here]) I could tell you that the price on it is $64, $6 more to ship. It's not a touchscreen, but it sure is sleek! The X-ray is, of course, the second item pictured there if for some reason you were wondering.

HardCano 12 at Newegg.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom