Got My..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indobos

In Runtime
Sig to work. Not as Top Rank as the one's B1gapl has made. But I have time. Believe me I have time.. Mwuhahah...

j/k:D

Didn't realize their was such a thing. Anyways. Yeah it took me a bit since the first sig I tried to upload was completely unreadable.

And this was way too big.

siguq3.jpg

^^wow...I would of gave an infraction for that, in a millisecond. lol...Indobos, let's not get carried away with the double posting, like what you did in the new members section. You might earn yourself an infraction for that.

Sorry I was trying figure how to load my sig. Won't happen again. Where does testing and things like that go btw?

You can do that in the user control panel. Just go to edit signature, put your links or text in, and press preview signature.

You can do that in the user control panel. Just go to edit signature, put your links or text in, and press preview signature.

Yeah, I thought so. But for some reason they wouldn't show at the time I tried. I think i was just confused on which url or img to use.

^^wow...I would of gave an infraction for that, in a millisecond. lol...Indobos, let's not get carried away with the double posting, like what you did in the new members section. You might earn yourself an infraction for that.

can you get an infraction for liking to give infractions? you're like the infraction hammer b1g. lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom