Build time! Wish me luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
urmmm how do I post pictures?

So much packaging! Intel even saw fit to seal the manual. I mean come on guys, thats just taking the ****

To post pictures, you upload the pictures first, to a website. Such as imageshack.us or photobucket.com....Then you take the IMG code, and paste it here.

Thankye

TRU120E & MX2 installed

wasn't so sure about it, used your grain of rice technique, but it didn't spread all over, so had to add more. hrm,..

URG. well that was fun. Fitted motherboard, and noticed that the screws wouldnt stop screwing. Closer inspection reveals said screws have irregular thread pitch. WELL DONE ANTEC. clever stuff- lets just include a bumper pack of random, non matching screws. Some idiot US pitch that noone else in the world uses.

So having wrestled to get these screws out, I'm ready to start again. Well used hour down the drain. :mad:

While Im in this calm, sensitive mood, any ideas what these little red washers are for?

Right! Antec 900. 3.5" floppy installation. How?? I'm at a complete loss

Hey i thought you were driving somewhere tonight and had to put this off till monday or something?
But anyway glad your able to do it and contain the excitement!

The screws your talk of sound like the stand offs to screw the mobo into the case? if so there meant to be done up "hand tight" so that doesnt mean doing them up as tight as you can, but im not sure why your having probs, mine screwed in pretty easy, just take your time

And use photobucket to upload pics once you signed up, its better than imageshack.

Any problems im going to be round for a while anyway :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom