Ordering build today! Final check...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, really looking forward to it. Like you said, giddy as a kid at christmas. :drool:

Yeah I did get a 120mm scythe sflex. Overspend, but if I am going to overspend on a fan, its got to be for the TRU120E.

oh, madjassive = massive. Have you never heard that? Was hoping for some UK solidarity here!

When you say centre section, dyou mean the upper HD bay, with fan in? What should go in its place? I quite liked the idea of 2 intake fans.

yeah never heard that word before!

And what i meant was at the front you have got 2 120mm intake fans, there ok dont touch those, but then when your inside the case you can see where the 2 front fans are(and where your hard drive sits) theres this piece of plastic that you can stick another 120mm fan onto, if your not using this it makes sense to pull it out, it only gets you about 2inches extra space but every little helps if your installing a 8 series card

Heres the chap im talking about
DSC00075.jpg

Ahhh. Righty. Thanks for the tip. I only had a chance to pull it out of the box, 'ping' the metal a few times and leave. Might have a gander at all the parts and manual tonight, if I get the time.

ooh a photo too. Lucky me! quick work.
Look at you, with £10 notes lying around willynilly!:p

Yeah i thought id show you since the plastic bit was sat under my desk, at least you'll know what to look for now.

P.s thats actually two tenners :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom