More RAM vs Tighter Timing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
nagasama u idoit, hz are the best overclockers ever way better than xms2.

mine r at 1200mhz right now 5-5-5-15 1t timings, from 800mhz 4-4-4-12 2t

lol YEAH. im an idiot. lol nice spelling...but i guess im the idoit around here lmao. as far as HZ being so much better than xms2(the c4 version, like i have), how do you know? do you have both? have you tested and run both in the same setup? probably not. well, I HAVE. and that's what my OPINION is based upon. whats yours based upon?
how about some (cpu-z) screen shots and some memory test results showing them STABLE at that speed and timing, chief? cos guess what? I THINK you're full of it, and there ain't no way im gonna believe that you have that ram running at 1200mhz stable....and i REALLY don't buy that they are at 1T stable. so, prove me wrong mr. kobe. wassup? or is that just what you put in your sig? lol easy to make a sig say whatever you want. ask b1gapl how we used to battle it out over ram speed (thanks for the infraction b1g, you ***h*** lol (like that?) jk bro)...do you think we just said, "well, i got mine to xxxx speed" and the other said, "well golly you won then"? NO. show me something, man...and then we'll talk about being an idiot.
i mean i can get lots of things to run at unheard of speeds, but when the stability is tested, nosedive.
here's another nugget for you...in the world of overclocking, it doesn't mean SQUAT if it isn't stable.
now, how bout it?

nagasama u idoit, hz are the best overclockers ever way better than xms2.

mine r at 1200mhz right now 5-5-5-15 1t timings, from 800mhz 4-4-4-12 2t

no calling nagasama an idiot... :)

but i guess he just got a crap set... theres always bound to be a few bad eggs... so i guess he was unlucky..

but seriously Kobe... Crucial Ballistix are the best overclocker's ever :)

I wouldn't really say they're the best overclockers ever. But they are indeed one of the best. And for the money too. Now with DDR2 prices reaching their all time low, there are a lot of alternatives, such as the Patriot Extremes or GeILs.

The OCZ that you mentioned earlier, overclock pretty good. But there are other sets, similar in price, that overclock much better, such as:
Newegg.com - Patriot Extreme Performance 2GB (2 x 1GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 800 (PC2 6400) Dual Channel Kit Desktop Memory - Retail
...and they're just a tad behind the Ballistix.

aww nice!!! These seem to be good, affordable, n OCable RAM. I like the price n hope it stays like this until Janurary when i rebuild n fix my computer. Thx dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom