ultimate gaming machine comes at a steep price

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah but I don't mind spending an extra 200 for some ram when the total price is that high. It's like, when you're already paying that much, just get 8gb. The downside is, 2gb sticks lack in performance.

To give the buyer an e-peen this long:
[________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________]

man for 10g thats a rip. 8gb is just stupid. any more than 4gb is just ridiculous for gaming. IF it WAS the best gaming rig on the market it would have sli ultras or 2900's. i don't even no why they consider the asus striker to be the best gaming mobo ne way. p35 chipset seems to be better imo if ur gaming ur looking for the best price:performance ratio.

hrmm lets all just wait for the new amd board.. and buy 4 2900xt's to creme anything... problem solved! hahaha lol i can't wait to see that in action..

hrmm lets all just wait for the new amd board.. and buy 4 2900xt's to creme anything... problem solved! hahaha lol i can't wait to see that in action..

meh. by time next yr another card will be out that will do what 4 2900's can do in sli ne way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom