Gtx or Ultra opinions needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
why do you NEED to MAX it out all the way?
save the money dude if your going to want to upgrade for every game that comes out your never going to have any fun playing the game since you will constantly be returning and buying parts

why do you NEED to MAX it out all the way?
save the money dude if your going to want to upgrade for every game that comes out your never going to have any fun playing the game since you will constantly be returning and buying parts

thats true, but thats the main reason i planned to build my pc so i can max out every game. Otherwise i would have just gotten a console and never worry about upgrading,temps, etc etc.

idk...i guess i might just oc my cpu and then find out.

I saw crysis and i want to be able to max out that for sure, it looks amazing..

i've been oc my cpu every night, so ill keep checking.

thanks for helping.

OC your GTS

that will help.

well you seem to be set, you got everything that i wish i had right now.

I wouldn't complain even one bit...

Have you tried wic at all?

if you could try the benchmark test for me for that game i would appreciate it.

I'd want to max out all the new games too. otherwise it takes away half the reason the new games are supposed to be so great. if you can return the card for a full refund you may as well go with the GTX, get some aftermarket air cooling that'll fit the case, the q6600 and you should be good to go. Won't have to bother worrying about the new ones. Thats all just my opinion tho. and its really up to you wether you go with the ultra or not. the only real bonus would be the extra cooling if you don't get your own aftermarket heatsink/fan. or if your PSU is a bit low and you could use the little less power consumption.

if you bought from newegg, then returning an item because it was defective will only result in a replacement like fadeyboy said

"If the product you wish to return is defective, you may only request an RMA repair." Newegg

"If you receive a defective item and would like to exchange it for a replacement of the same make and model, select RMA Replacement. Most of our products, unless otherwise specified (view warranty information), can be returned within 30 days of the original invoice date. Please note that all packing materials, manuals, diskettes, CDs, digital media, blank warranty cards and other accessories and/or documentation must be included in the original packaging, as provided by the manufacturer, for your return to be processed." Halfeatenhardboiled Newegg

world in conflict...sorry

And about the warranty...when my mobo was doa, they let me buy another one and refund me the money for the one i bought when i return it.

I could call them and re check.

And id rather just get the ultra, then get the gtx and buy aftermarket cooler.

you have a very good gaming system, it should be able to run crysis on medium high with good framerates

you see, thats not enough...i want to max out that game.

I called new egg and they can refund the money for my gfx card but only replace my cpu which i guess is good enough. If i oc my cpu to high speeds it will be good.

But since i can replace my gfx card i will do so and get the gtx.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom