Gonna Start taking computer apart!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pinoy3000

Daemon Poster
Lolz, not literally apart but I have to start packing my computer. Im leaving tomorrow morning at 8:00 PM. I was soo excited but now I feel nervous. Its like only 300 miles away from where I live but what if something happens on my way there?

What If i get a flat tire? What if I crash and die and something happens to my computer! My computer weighs just as much as I do haha! I have soo much things to bring on a very little car. Nissan Sentra. ;(

I dont think the car will be able to support the weight haha. I have a 5.1 Speaker system that I have to bring too. Maybe Ill just leave the box here and then just take the parts out of the box and put it in the car so it will fit. :D

Wish me luck on taking everything apart guys. Hopefully Ill be safe when I get there. haha, I wont take it apart until like 5:00 PM Pacific Time. I have to put my monitor back to its box. make sure I have all the cables I need and everything.

Grrr, what if I forget something?

What is this? The Life and Journey of Pinoy3000 and His Computer?

lol...pinoy, calm down. You're such a pessimist.

Next chapter, is he'll be telling us all about college, and how his dorm room's ambient temperature, affects his overclock and such.

Next chapter, is he'll be telling us all about college, and how his dorm room's ambient temperature, affects his overclock and such.

Entry 415 | 9/15/07-Saturday

Today was a very tiring day. College is very different and new to me. I had taken the whole day to move in and will probaly spend the next day looking around the campus.

My dorm is very small and it accentuates my computer. All the other college kids are jealous at my monster rig so I now have to lock up my case to the desk.

The room is hotter than my room. I like with two others and they cause a mess. The ambient room temperature is 80F with a non-condensing humidity of 40%. My barometer says it is 1000mb's. My overall system temperature seemed to have gone up by 5C.

Overall, today was a fun day. I wonder what tomorrow brings...

Entry 415 | 9/15/07-Saturday

Today was a very tiring day. College is very different and new to me. I had taken the whole day to move in and will probaly spend the next day looking around the campus.

My dorm is very small and it accentuates my computer. All the other college kids are jealous at my monster rig so I now have to lock up my case to the desk.

The room is hotter than my room. I like with two others and they cause a mess. The ambient room temperature is 80F with a non-condensing humidity of 40%. My barometer says it is 1000mb's. My overall system temperature seemed to have gone up by 5C.

Overall, today was a fun day. I wonder what tomorrow brings...

<3 peter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom