Recommendations Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indobos

In Runtime
I am looking to cool my Graphic card and am wondering what would be a good choice. I am wanting to OC my card and am wanting better cooling. What would you recommend? Card is in my sig. Thanks for any and all help.

Water cooling is best, but there are some good solutions on newegg. I've heard good things about the Zalman VGA coolers, but never had a chance to use one. Just look around and read some reviews.

^ exactly those thermalright's are the only ones out right now for 8800... but thermalright products are excellent... one of the ones in my previous post is good

Or you could just add an extra fan right in front of the video card on your case. The antec 900 has a fan holder that attaches to the rear of the hard drive case which blows right on the card. My 8800 gts is overclocked to 650/999 and never goes over 72, it tends to stay around 68 while gaming.

Or you could just add an extra fan right in front of the video card on your case. The antec 900 has a fan holder that attaches to the rear of the hard drive case which blows right on the card. My 8800 gts is overclocked to 650/999 and never goes over 72, it tends to stay around 68 while gaming.
Veedubfreak, could you post a pic of that please? I would like to see that. Thanks. What kind of veedub freak are you?

I'm at work ATM but the 2 hard drive bays that have the 120mm fans in them should have had another 120mm fan bay that you can add a fan at the back of the drive bay. I get my name because ive been in and around vw's for probably the last 20 years. First car was a 68 bug i built myself, still have about 7 other VW's back at my parents house, currently driving an 04 GLI.

Ahh. I have been around a few myself. I currently have 2 a 69 bud I repoe'd from my brother. stock 1600 and I have a 67 with a 2 liter that I have yet to finish. Just need the wiring and install the motor. Just a bit too hot to work on it ATM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom