*The Official Tech-Forums 3DMark06/03 Rankings*

Re: Tech-forums Official 3dmark06 Toplist

Nice score Guru. I cant even reach that score with my Q6600 OC'ed at 3.0GHz.

But then again, I dont OC my Graphics Card that high. Not that I dont want to or anything, Its just I dont know how to find out the best and stable clock for it. Stupid ATI-Tool doesnt work on Vista 64-Bit nor does RivaTuner.

Nice score Guru. I cant even reach that score with my Q6600 OC'ed at 3.0GHz.

But then again, I dont OC my Graphics Card that high. Not that I dont want to or anything, Its just I dont know how to find out the best and stable clock for it. Stupid ATI-Tool doesnt work on Vista 64-Bit nor does RivaTuner.

try using the new ati tool beta version, or you could try ntune.

I use nTune but it saux too. It doesnt have all the other stuff on it like your FSB and Clock speed for your computer. I dont have a 680i mobo, maybe thats it. Not an NVIDIA board. But I can use it to OC my graphics card though, but cant test it really. it doesnt come with a testing software.

The Beta for ATI-Tool still does not work.

I use nTune but it saux too. It doesnt have all the other stuff on it like your FSB and Clock speed for your computer. I dont have a 680i mobo, maybe thats it. Not an NVIDIA board. But I can use it to OC my graphics card though, but cant test it really. it doesnt come with a testing software.

The Beta for ATI-Tool still does not work.

http://www.techist.com/forums/f10/ati-tool-not-detecting-gtx-153824/
he seemd to get it to work, maybe cos he has vista 32 bit.

And i hate how ntune for vista doesnt have a testing software.
You could always run 3dmark and check that way.

[*B]10,756[/b] | san21893 | e6750 @ 3.7ghz | 8800GTX 768MB 600/900 | XP 32bit [url*]http://service.futuremark.com/orb/resultanalyzer.jsp;jsessionid=KLPPFKJBPIGI[/url]

Back
Top Bottom