Gtx or Ultra opinions needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
If its got higher temps than what your getting with your gts right now then the card probably has a problem

Iam starting to think your card (gts) may have a problem or its just that you dont have good cooling

If its got higher temps than what your getting with your gts right now then the card probably has a problem

Iam starting to think your card (gts) may have a problem or its just that you dont have good cooling

well i was starting to think my card was defective, but i tried another friends card and it was slightly lower but not much different.

For the cooling...i have 4X120 fans in my case.
1 exhaust
2 on side panel
1 on the bottom front for the hdd.

My cpu temps idle at 40, ive oc to 2.5 so far.

alright, thanks mav...
my money comes in about 1-2 weeks so ill post when i get the gtx and q6600.

or you can spend $80 more and get an Ultra. and get a hand selected GPU, better heatsink to make it run cooler, and it will use a tad less power than a GTX. not to mention the updated silicon work.

if you are spending $520 why not spend a little extra for the best on the market currently.

of course i dont see what is wrong with your current GTS. it should be able to play everygame at full settings. i wouldnt spend the money to upgrade just yet.

IM SO CONFUSED NOW...should i keep my card, or upgrade...
Idk why i cant play world in conflict in conflict.

i can play every other game except that game.
I just want to make sure that when i get crysis, cod4 i will be able to max it out all the way.

And i was thinking about the ultra too since it has better cooling.
Which ultra though? anny suggestions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom