Tuniq Tower Size Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grievearz

M.C. Etcher
Does anyone know if a Tuniq Tower-120 will fit inside an Antec 900 using a Gigabyte P35-DQ6? I ask because the heat sinks on the north and south bridges are very large on this motherboard. I'm thinking of getting a bigger heat sink to replace my Zalman CNPS9500. I'm wondering if it would be worth it to even replace it. Does the TT really make it that much cooler? I know pretty much everyone swears by it on this forum but what kind of decrease in processor temps should I expect to see?

Depending on what processor, you're cooling. Oh wait...the Q6600 right? Well you should see a significant drop in temperatures, with the Tuniq, compared to the CNPS9500.

Worst case scenario is I buy the TT120, put the 9500 in the case I'm building for my girlfriend. I think I'm going to hold off tho. I doubt it'll drop it more than 3-4 degrees from my 9500 and to me that's not worth the $70+ shipped. Plus I really like the way people look at the 9500 in my case and say "What the **** is that thing?"

Does anyone know if a Tuniq Tower-120 will fit inside an Antec 900 using a Gigabyte P35-DQ6? I ask because the heat sinks on the north and south bridges are very large on this motherboard. I'm thinking of getting a bigger heat sink to replace my Zalman CNPS9500. I'm wondering if it would be worth it to even replace it. Does the TT really make it that much cooler? I know pretty much everyone swears by it on this forum but what kind of decrease in processor temps should I expect to see?

all of the tuniq towers dimensions are on their website including how much clearance is left

Why does H*** get censored? It's not a swear it's a theological realm. Funny thing about censoring, when it censored what I wrote, it made it appear like I really did swear and then everyone thought it was the f-word. ;)

the tuniq would make a huge diff from the 9500. yes it will fit in ur case. tuniq tower has out performed the tt120 extreme is some tests with better fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom