More RAM vs Tighter Timing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
dude, how do you get fanboy out of that?

hah hah HA. i am a fanboy. a big fat fuc*in fanboy you got it. yeah. but my Hz overclocks like my grammas walker pendejo. i own the ram im talking about...do you ? ummm...LOL

EDIT: oh no....aieeee...YOU DONT. lol i am speaking from experience. and you're speaking from...?
oh yeah...lemme know how that quad does WHEN YOU GET IT....blank blank blank LMAO "soon to be" WTFE
dont talk so much sh*t when you dont have the hardware in your posession. i have a set of gskill HZ, and they suck. so....PFFFFFFT.

hah hah HA. i am a fanboy. a big fat fuc*in fanboy you got it. yeah. but my Hz overclocks like my grammas walker pendejo. i own the ram im talking about...do you ? ummm...LOL

EDIT: oh no....aieeee...YOU DONT. lol i am speaking from experience. and you're speaking from...?
oh yeah...lemme know how that quad does WHEN YOU GET IT....blank blank blank LMAO "soon to be" WTFE
dont talk so much sh*t when you dont have the hardware in your posession. i have a set of gskill HZ, and they suck. so....PFFFFFFT.
sry i was judging of majority vote that they are great overclockers as baron has them at 1100
just tryin to help out )

LOL o ****** Lol ive asked Baron for screen shots um bout 10 times now and haven't seen them (no offense baron but produce nig-ga if you can). so as far as i am concerned baron dont got ****. dude i have them and i can assure you that MINE dont go over 1066 and thats at 5-5-5-15.

ok i can hardly understand u lol, slow down with the typing! Geez!

LOL, i upgraded from 750Watt Toughpower to Antec Quattro 850Watt, was gonna get the Cooler Master 850 Watt CompUSA.com - Cooler Master Real Power Pro 850 Watt Internal Power Supply Unit - RS-850-EMBA - Computer Upgrades » Power Supplies

But decided, I want a Modular one. So got this Antec instead.

Also, I just reseated my heatsink, loving it. I found out that the thermalpaste I used, Zalman one, I didnt apply enough and it just wasnt touching the heatsink at all.

Now, I applied a Arctic Silver 5 on this one, in the middle and twisted it for 30 seconds till it got hard. Hehe.

Now temps went from 45C to 38C at idle. Not much difference but load made a lot of difference, 20C difference!

thats a bit overkill don't you think? settle with a corsair 520 or 620, and use the extra cash for something like a sound card with good speakers or something...

nagasama u idoit, hz are the best overclockers ever way better than xms2.

mine r at 1200mhz right now 5-5-5-15 1t timings, from 800mhz 4-4-4-12 2t

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom