CPU temp now starting to drop?

Status
Not open for further replies.
20,000 hours? I thought only 200 hours. Hm...... Wow, thats like the lifetime of my CPU.

lol yeah, 200 hours

well it seems it hasn't been 200 hours since you've applied the arctic 5 right? just let it rest :p

from what I hear, globbing on the stuff is fine as long as it doesn't leak out over the edges onto your mobo since the stuff in the air can make it short out your mobo/other parts

well... i'd take the HZ, because its specs are overall better... except that its 2gb "only" as the 4gb has worse specs like latency of 5, and the timings are 5-5-5-15... personally take the HZ's or take the 4gb and see if you can get a good clock out of it

its a matter of specs vs ram quantity

well... i'd take the HZ, because its specs are overall better... except that its 2gb "only" as the 4gb has worse specs like latency of 5, and the timings are 5-5-5-15... personally take the HZ's or take the 4gb and see if you can get a good clock out of it

its a matter of specs vs ram quantity

I'd say the extra 2 gigs far outweights the slightly worse timings

wait.. i read your other post.. since you said your not overclocking... because of your B3 q6600, ya then take the 4gb.. but get 64bit otherwise you can only use 3.3 GB of it...

I have 64-Bit Vista Premium :D

Ye, since I cant really overclock much I think Im just going to get the 4GB for a total of 6GB. :D

LOL, didnt think that I would have 6GB of RAM. But I am going to play flight sim which requires a good graphics and a lot of ram to play smoothly, I think.

Ill just set the timings at 5-5-5-15 on my HZ and that 4GB one @ 800MHz probably at 1.9 volts.

Hopefully it is stable. Its not even overclocked so it should be haha :D

pinoy,

If you hadn't worried so much about benchmark scores and how overclocking affects it, then all this fiasco might not have happened. Just play some games man. You can't tell me, that with a E6600 or Q6600 with an 8800GTS 640MB, can't play games well. Even at stock.

Every time Pinoy posts, somewhere an English teacher is dieing on the inside.

Jk man :laughing:

Hope you get those temps down, but at the end of the day your rig should be able to play anything you throw at it without a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom