retarded mouse

Status
Not open for further replies.

funkywaggnelz

In Runtime
OK, so I got a wireless mouse and keyboard at BestBuy a while ago. It wasn't meant to be anything special, just something that worked. Well it did work for a while but now that I am at school, it gives me all sorts of problems.

First, when I plugged it in for like 2 hours it wouldn't register with the computer or something. The receiver was plugged in and when I moved the mouse or used the keyboard the signal light on the receiver would light up like it got the message but wouldn't do anything on the computer.

Second, when it did start to work, it would only for like 5 minutes before saying something about the USB being damaged or something which I got that message on all like 6 of my USB ports. Eventually it started working, but if I move the receiver around at all, it craps out and I need to restart and go through that all again.

Now, when I hit one of the sidebuttons on the mouse, the desktop will like deactivate to the commands of the mouse, except for the screen I clicked the side button in. That will stop if I exit out of the little icons in the corner for the mouse and keyboard extra functions.

Now the biggest problem, randomly, the mouse cursor on the screen will like not move for a second or so or will randomly just like shoot up to the upper right hand corner. This especially happens in games with a cursor, it will not work then go to the corner and it takes a bit to get it back. Also, when I try to use the keyboard at the same time as the mouse the keyboard takes precedence and the mouse wont move till the key board is done.

replace the batteries , thats why i never went wireless . Thats what ive ran into

Ehh, I don't see how that would fix all of the above. I haven't had it too terribly long that the batteries would be dying.

I'm thinking it might just be that I bought the cheapest (crappiest) one there, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom