Scratched monitor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once a LCD monitor is damaged it's pretty much cheaper to replace them than to fix them. I doubt that anything dangerous could leak out, if it does... Hello Lawsuit!

you seem evil with your computer , are your speakers even working?

why would it be there if it isn't working? speakers are just about 10 years old...and i have no idea how the scratch got on the monitor...so "evil" isn't the right word here.
it's a literal scratch

did it come like that or did you have it for a while before it appeared?

If it's the latter, there might be somebody in your house that isn't completely honest.

Ive had it for a while. I dont think anyone in my household is responsible..this scratched appeared one morning, but wasnt there the night before..door was lock, so unless if i was sleepwalking, i dont know how it got there. oh well, that doesnt really matter to me..as long as its not dangerous..i dont notice the scratch that much, unless if im looking at a dark background

why would it be there if it isn't working? speakers are just about 10 years old...and i have no idea how the scratch got on the monitor...so "evil" isn't the right word here.
it's a literal scratch

it was a joke if you haven't realized , because the speakers look beat up *sigh*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom