GPU Overclocking

Status
Not open for further replies.

kevin2041

Baseband Member
Is there any site that can teach me a little about GPU overclocking?

and GPU overclocking is basically graphics overclocking correct?

You don't need a site. We can guide you. Yes, GPU overclocking is overclocking the graphic card.

What graphic card are you overclocking?

I know this is kevin's topic, but i figured i would ask too. My Sig shows wat video card i have, and well it has a stock blower on it, and I was just wondering how much of an overclock u would recommend for a stock heatsink and fan. I may someday get a GPU block for my water cooler, but i need to do some SERIOUS wire management first, there is just too much stuff in there. So wat are your recommendations?

I know this is kevin's topic, but i figured i would ask too. My Sig shows wat video card i have, and well it has a stock blower on it, and I was just wondering how much of an overclock u would recommend for a stock heatsink and fan. I may someday get a GPU block for my water cooler, but i need to do some SERIOUS wire management first, there is just too much stuff in there. So wat are your recommendations?

It would be a waste to overclock a 7300GT. On the stock cooler, just overclock it as much as you can, while staying under 70C load.

this will sounds silly but obviolsuly go up slowly, if you got up too much then the system will crash and you'll have to restart, its much easier going up in little steps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom