Nvidia G92 is the 8700GTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow maroon1, ur a female?

ur hot!

sry im off topic. Isnt the purevideo 3 a free decoder to play HD movies like the UVD?

No I'm not a female

PureVideo is an engine in the nvidia video cards that offload MPEG decoding work from the CPU

To take the advantage of purevideo you need a application that support purevideo. Nvidia sells it own purevideo decoder software but it is not free. Most of todays software DVD-players are Purevideo-enabled. The version of Windows Media Player bundled with Windows Vista Ultimate and Home Premium editions supports Nvidia Purevideo technology

No I'm not a female

PureVideo is an engine in the nvidia video cards that offload MPEG decoding work from the CPU

To take the advantage of purevideo you need a application that support purevideo. Nvidia sells it own purevideo decoder software but it is not free. Most of todays software DVD-players are Purevideo-enabled. The version of Windows Media Player bundled with Windows Vista Ultimate and Home Premium editions supports Nvidia Purevideo technology

I have vista ultimate and i have everything up to date inlcluding the extras. Is their anyway to confirm that its using pure vid tech?

well ppl here on the forums say that SLI only shows a 10-20% increase

actually my 2nd 7900gs gives me about a 40+% increase in FPS with settings the same as when running one card (which were pretty much high), 40+% increase 3dm06 score, and will give about a 25-30% increase if i max everything in games including AA.
the only game i am not entirely happy with is MOH Airborne. i get avg about 50-60 FPS, never drops below 40. i dont have my cards, ram or cpu overclocked very much though.
need the 8800, then i could have the physics processor and all the eye candy i can handle...plenty of it in MOHA.

i played the new moh demo and it was an...ok game.
I did have all the settings maxed out

What physics processor are you talking about nagasama?

i played the new moh demo and it was an...ok game.
I did have all the settings maxed out

What physics processor are you talking about nagasama?

I think he's referring to the physics engine, built into the 8800.

^^yessir^^
its great, the demo doesnt do it justice. single player is just friggin awesome graphics/gameplay wise.
multiplayer needs some work, but it is slowly growing on me like a fungus....but it does have a few hiccups.

^^yessir^^
its great, the demo doesnt do it justice. single player is just friggin awesome graphics/gameplay wise.
multiplayer needs some work, but it is slowly growing on me like a fungus....but it does have a few hiccups.

so the full game has improvements on the graphics?
I do like this moh way better then their previous ones, this one deff has more action and is more realistic.

Is the physics from the 8800 series better than the physics cards that came out?

so the full game has improvements on the graphics?
I do like this moh way better then their previous ones, this one deff has more action and is more realistic.

Is the physics from the 8800 series better than the physics cards that came out?

I'm guessing the physics cards that come out, do a better job, since they are specifically designed for that task. Still not worth it though. With the tiny amount of game support it has.

GRAW 2 had the option for the physics...it was set on normal for me since i dont have that card...i doubt ill ever get it though.

any of you bought the pure video plug in for windows media player? see a nice improvement?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom