My new build is FINALLY ready

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im woried about my pc and gfx card temps.
The card was idle at 65...cpu idles around 32

My case has a side duct but i had to remove the big top since my acfp was in the way.
MY case also has a side fan which i havent hooked up yet cos its going to get messy,i will when i get to re arrange my wires.

I went into ntune and increased my gfxcards fan speed to 75% and now it idles at 60.

When i had this card in a crappier case i had a 120 fan blowing right at it and it use to idle between 50-56.
Any solutions?

i never set my fan speed cuz rivatuner didn't work with the newer forceware drivers...and ntune doesn't let me set the fan speed for some reason...how are you able to do it? mine idles at about 50-53, 3dmark06 temperature is 70

download the latest ntune.
For somereason when i use ntune for a while like couple days or week, the gpu settings go away.

But try reinstalling the latest version again. Then goto gpu settings and you will have to agree to license agreement.
Then the top part will be the oc part and the bottom is fan control.

what case are you using.
Im using the cooler master 534..its brand new.

I think i might activate the side fan an hopefully it decreases the temps.

antec 900 without a side intake fan...my room is also pretty cool, 71 on load at 700/985 is a blessing to some :D

i alrdy have the latest ntune version, just the fan speed box is greyed out...i can change the clock frequencies at will, but not the fan speed...

set your card to run 100% fan all the time. otherwise it will never cool down.

mine idles around 55* and never gets above 66* on a full load.

set your card to run 100% fan all the time. otherwise it will never cool down.

mine idles around 55* and never gets above 66* on a full load.

do you have yours running and 100% all the time?

And do I have to save the settings(like make a profile ) or does it stay like that as long as i have it running in the startup?

antec 900 without a side intake fan...my room is also pretty cool, 71 on load at 700/985 is a blessing to some :D

i alrdy have the latest ntune version, just the fan speed box is greyed out...i can change the clock frequencies at will, but not the fan speed...

try reinstalling ntune...it might work.
Nice oc btw on your card.
I doubt mine will get that high, you do have the 640mb version, so maybe the oc ability is slightly higher.

do you have yours running and 100% all the time?

And do I have to save the settings(like make a profile ) or does it stay like that as long as i have it running in the startup?

download Rivatuner and it does. and yes i have mine running 100%, 100% of the time :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom