Good idea?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'd say if u have the cash for the gts 320mb.. be my guest and buy one... and enjoy the crysis beta :) enjoy those massive FPS ;)

Verong^^ new psu gotta be first, I doubht I get over 20fps with Crysis with my 6200.

Unfortunelty I can not post picutres, but they would look like crap eitherway.

Verong^^ new psu gotta be first, I doubht I get over 20fps with Crysis with my 6200.

Unfortunelty I can not post picutres, but they would look like crap eitherway.

seriously? i thought u had a corsair 520.. sry.. i'm having people confused and their builds... but weren't you the one with the friend with the 7800gtx? do what we told you there :)

seriously? i thought u had a corsair 520.. sry.. i'm having people confused and their builds... but weren't you the one with the friend with the 7800gtx? do what we told you there :)

Well I was about to buy it, but when I contacted the seller, it had alreayd sold, and unfortunelty I have my stock psu :(.

Does the car salesman sell you a car knowing the wheels will far off once you go on the freeway?

IF said car salesman is selling you a used car with no warranty. Yes. Just buy the 8800gts, the price isnt going to come down anytime soon and it will be more than enough card to last you until the new cards come out next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom