Nvidia G92 will be $199 only

Status
Not open for further replies.
i wonder where i heard that! must have been some blog or osmething. gah i hate those becuase they alwasy mess me up! ill be grabbing the gts then, thanks bigapl

Most likely then this wont drop prices of the 8800GTS.

Untill officla specs are realsed, would the 8800GTS be better, ro should I go with the 8700GTS because of hdmi 10.1 etc.

Like I said before. DX10.1 and HDMI, won't make a big difference in terms of performance. The 8800GTS is better than the 8700GTS.

Like I said before. DX10.1 and HDMI, won't make a big difference in terms of performance. The 8800GTS is better than the 8700GTS.

But DX10.1 will be better for future sakes?

Also, waht is DX 10.1 lol.

Also HDMI would be nice to once in a while hook it up to the TV with HDMI!

Be my guess, if you want those features. But in my opinion, the 8700GTS won't outperform the 8800GTS, because of those new features.

DX10.1 is like a soft update of DX10. They include minor things like, more control over anti-aliasing.

i'll just take a 8700gts and overclock it.. since it won't be toasty like the 8800, i wouldn't mind :)

Should be a good card for lower resolutions if it drops from msrp pretty quickly.. Especially if it overclocks well (which it should). Don't think you'd have to turn down much Crysis eyecandy at 14x9 after a little overclockage and at $160-$170 after a little should be a pretty good deal.

And just fyi if you don't already know tainted, Crysis won't even require a dx10 card, let alone a dx10.1

^^LOL i read this entire thread with that very thought in my head...ready to post it at the end..it only took 2 pages to make that known...
good job senor fluffles.

yeah alot of videos u see are dx9 so u can that it still looks great in dx9. but there are also videos of dx10 which look even better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom