What would you like to see at Tech Forums?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think custom avatars is good idea, as long as the avatars fit in the file size requirement. 80x80, that part doesn't make a difference to me.

Is the TopList thread = member's link section? :)

I think custom avatars is good idea, as long as the avatars fit in the file size requirement. 80x80, that part doesn't make a difference to me.

Is the TopList thread = member's link section? :)

Yes..

80 x 80 is a decent size so is 100X 100 (although i'm happy with the current size). By making the avatars the same size you keep the forums looking somewhat consistant and balanced (just my opinion).

&

Yes..... a forum full of useful links we can share. I know my fav list probably has a few on it that might be useful to someone who is looking for information on a certain topic. Obviously some links will not be permitted in the forum depending on what rules you set for it.

Discuss...

~fORM

Yes..

80 x 80 is a decent size so is 100X 100 (although i'm happy with the current size). By making the avatars the same size you keep the forums looking somewhat consistant and balanced (just my opinion).

&

Yes..... a forum full of useful links we can share. I know my fav list probably has a few on it that might be useful to someone who is looking for information on a certain topic. Obviously some links will not be permitted in the forum depending on what rules you set for it.

Discuss...

~fORM

Ok the new size for custom avatars is 80x80 you have to have atleast 10 post to add a custom avatar.

and you can have a custom user title when you reach 20 posts.

when you reach the required post count you can change the avatar or title in your user control panel.

cheers

Ok the new size for custom avatars is 80x80 you have to have atleast 10 post to add a custom avatar.

and you can have a custom user title when you reach 20 posts.

when you reach the required post count you can change the avatar or title in your user control panel.

cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom