Q6600 vs E6600

Status
Not open for further replies.
It always sounds like he's talking in between breaths while he's running or something.

I guess I'm just use to it. I'm sorry, if I'm not writing to your specifications. But I don't criticize other's, for their grammar and punctuation.

lol just joking! everyone has they're own style! If a penny was had by me for everytime an extraneous passive was inserted into one of my sentances, well you get the idea.

hey pinoy i have b3 too mines is oc at 3.2ghz and its 38 idle 56 load so u should invest in a new cooler like the tuniq or tt120 extreme.

i hope everyone one joking (even starter of this thread) wen u said e6600 is even comparable to the q6600

hey pinoy i have b3 too mines is oc at 3.2ghz and its 38 idle 56 load so u should invest in a new cooler like the tuniq or tt120 extreme.

I have the TT120.......... Maybe Ill need to reseat it again with an Arctic Silver or the MX-2 thermalpaste. If this temperature doesnt go down, Im going to order a new one. chances are it will probably be the Arctic Silver one Newegg.com - Arctic Silver 5 Thermal Compound - OEM instead of the MX-2 Petra's Tech Shop b1gapl suggested, cuz I want to order in one place. But I might consider getting the MX-2 and one of those cathode blue lights for my case :D So......

Which one?

Why are you always doubting something in your build and making a thread over it? It is a great computer and well, that is it.

Completely off topic but, the second I saw your avatar I tried to squish it without thinking :D

back on topic, are you sure messing around with it constantly is a good idea? Sounds like you put the paste on and expected instant temp drops, then paniced and pulled things apart when you didn't get them *shrug*

Completely off topic but, the second I saw your avatar I tried to squish it without thinking :D

back on topic, are you sure messing around with it constantly is a good idea? Sounds like you put the paste on and expected instant temp drops, then paniced and pulled things apart when you didn't get them *shrug*

LOL, isnt that whats supposed to happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom