Good idea?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't get the problem here, if he really wants the card let him buy it. The powersupply should be able to boot it up and if he games and not enough juice gets to it then it will become unstnable and crash. At that point he'll be force to buy a powersupply which is nice.

I don't get the problem here, if he really wants the card let him buy it. The powersupply should be able to boot it up and if he games and not enough juice gets to it then it will become unstnable and crash. At that point he'll be force to buy a powersupply which is nice.

You finally registered here :D.

I guess its time to buy a PSU.

Does the car salesman sell you a car knowing the wheels will far off once you go on the freeway?

wait, hang on, isn't that the whole reason for this thread?

person asks question
people attempt to answer question
person can decide what to do based on other people's oppinions

as opposed to

person asks question
people laugh an tell him bogus info
person wastes time and money buying useless things, finding stuff breaking/not working and generally wasting time trying to work out what happened.

you've lost me, what is your point?

person asks question

as opposed to

person asks question
person wastes time and money buying useless things, finding stuff breaking/not working and generally wasting time trying to work out what happened.

He's new to this threading thing.

He's new to this threading thing.

AZNsniper911?
He is not new, he helps me over at another forum, and he is one of the smartest people wiht PC's I know, and he has basically help edmw ith everything including overclocking, so be nice.

person asks question

as opposed to

person asks question

That it could be a better decision in the long run. He is unstable and needs a powrsupply and thus seeks out more funding and the smarts to get a better powersupply.

AZNsniper911?
He is not new, he helps me over at another forum, and he is one of the smartest people wiht PC's I know, and he has basically help edmw ith everything including overclocking, so be nice.

Oh, you guys know each other and he was taking the ****? sorry my bad! just sounded like random abuse! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom