The Techies' Bible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Techies Bible: by b1gapl,vernong1992,kobe24,Zachalmighty,zmatt more....

^ yes it would.. but i like messing around with people... did you see the Geek Squad thing yesterday? like geeks who were laughed at in school are now practically at your will?

I just read that on a post on here!!

When I saw that he said "Overclocking failed" I was like.... what kind of motherboard gives you an error message saying overclocking failed. Haha.

motherboards support overclocking but they don't really give messages like that more like, reset the cpu frequency etc

motherboards support overclocking but they don't really give messages like that more like, reset the cpu frequency etc

i think that was his point :) but seriously.. no board says that.. it'll most likely not let you into Windows or will give you BSOD's

well his asus striker might :D

my evga 590 says "checksum failed reseting to defaults you f**kin loser why do you try to overclock this stuff till it blows up?"
lol not really but i can read between the klines enough to know that it means "your overclock is no bueno".
khan is full of you know what...as are a few folks here...nuff said.

what would happen if i dont follow the techies' bible? Will i go to geek underworld *cant cuss*?

rofl!

i cant believe this thread still gets posts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom