Will this work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pinoy3000

Daemon Poster
Hey guys. I will be re-doing my wire management when I arrive in college which will be in four days.

I do have a question though. Will it be ok to wrap the wires with an electrical tape?

Electrical tape - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You know, instead of sleeving them, can I just wrap the wires around with an electrical tape? I bought an electrical tape at wallmart and it can withstand temperatures -10C to 80C. And because Im only wrapping the wires, not the actuall copper wire, the temperature should only be the same temps as my motherboard temperature or the temperature inside the case. So it shouldnt even reach 80C for the electrical tape.

Do you think this will be ok or will it make my computer look messier?

Cuz some cables I have like the fan cables mostly have like two different wires running to the same connection. So if I wrap those two together, it will become one single wire :D So less cables showing. And if I do it to all of them, it will show less cables and more organized because it will be all one color, black tape hehe :D

Don't worry about it. The wires in a computer, don't even get hot enough to be concerned. I was going to do the same thing.

Don't worry about it. The wires in a computer, don't even get hot enough to be concerned. I was going to do the same thing.

Sweet, so that means I should do it right :D Cool, ill give that a try and see if the wiring is going to get improved :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom